Senior Project Manager HR Strategy (m/f/d)
Manage, deliver or coordinate projects for Group HR and act as strategic advisor for People elements of cross-functional initiatives. Support the development and execution of the HR strategy and People Strategy with a specific focus on managing the global portfolio of major projects within Group HR.
- Lead or participate in assigned global, HR functional and x-functional projects to successful delivery. Projects may include: People Strategy 2020 work streams, HR Strategy projects, Business and people related large-scale projects, Employee Engagement Survey.
- Ensure full understanding of project scope to be able to design detailed project plans.
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people, resources and budget.
- Monitor the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan in order to implement corrective or preventative actions.
- Manage the change management approach for respective project and ensure changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits.
- Think globally and x-functionally in order to identify project dependencies and their impact, raise dependency issues with the project sponsor and co-create solutions; drive transparency creation across key initiatives within HR and the People Strategy (i.e., about project goals, benefits, status quo vs. initial roadmap, resource bottlenecks etc.)
- Ensure alignment of initiatives with overall HR & People strategy; drive regular status reporting & follow-up
- Receive demand for & drive assessment of need for new initiatives, support proposals
- Ensure compliance to adidas project management standards, e.g. HR PM methodology as well as use of approved tools
HR STRATEGY OFFICE
- Collect and coordinate HR reporting requirements (e.g. Environmental Strategy, Sustainability, Risk Assessment, Annual Report, etc.)
- Support the Strategic Business Plan process and any related processes (budget, x-functional demand management, milestone achievement and defined KPIs)
- Drive implementation of the ‘management agenda’ through preparing relevant HR Leadership Team meeting/calls, ensuring structured follow-up on key topics / action items
- Manage Senior Leadership meetings and key events (e.g. HR Town Halls).
- In partnership with Corporate Communication & HR Communication, develop communication strategies, tools and content relating to HR strategy
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Senior Director HR Strategy & Diversity
- Senior Director, HR Strategy
- Director Project Management HR Strategy
- Senior Leadership Team HR
- HR Partners
- Finance and Performance Management
- Strategy Offices and Head Offices of other Brands and Functions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong project management skills & ability to coordinate cross-functional project teams from concept to implementation, ideally on an international scale
- Ability to excel in both strategic and tactical thinking & executing
- Customer/Consumer focus, end-to-end thinker
- Service-minded and global thinking, networker
- Fluent in English, ideally in other languages
- International, cross-functional and intercultural experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- A degree from an accredited college or university
- Project management skills or certification
- Minimum 4 years progressive working experience in a project / program managing position
- Track record in project management and change management, preferably on a global scale
läuft aus am