Human Resources Coordinator (Germany, Austria, Poland)Abercrombie & Fitch
Human Resources Coordinator (Germany, Austria, Poland)
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
The AR Coordinator is responsible for providing Labor Relations expertise and guidance to our stores in Germany, Austria and Poland.
The primary responsibilities include building positive relationships and credibility with Store Management and other Business Partners. The ability to work on a variety of HR initiatives provides the Coordinator broad experience in developing their HR knowledge and know-how.
Additional responsibilities include developing and facilitating training, project management and developing relationships with other departments at the Home Office.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with store management to ensure that labor relations practices are consistent with operational strategies and legal requirements
- Produce various reports on HR metrics and legal compliance
- Ensure records of all employee relations issues are complete, and are maintained consistent with record keeping guidelines
- Help to ensure stores are in necessary compliance with applicable laws and policies
- Take part in labor relations projects
- Negotiations with works council and joint works council
- Responsible for work council matters
- Responds to inquiries from store associates related to company policy
- Conducts HR related training calls
- Develop, track and monitor performance development plans
- Coordinate various HR projects and audits as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What will you need to bring?
- Fluent in German and English
- BA Degree in HR required (MA Preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support and thrive in a changing environment
- Ability to influence others
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills in a training environment
- Intermediate labor relations knowledge