HR Manager Strategic Projects (Diversity and Digitalization)
HR Manager Strategic Projects (Diversity and Digitalization)Schaeffler AG
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a strategic diversity management within the Schaeffler Group
- Develop a digitalization strategy for the HR function in cooperation with the respective Competence Centers
- Devise and manage measures to integrate the topics diversity and digitalization within the company’s culture
- Develop appropriate KPIs, targets and tools to monitor progress
- Manage internal and external communication with regard to sustainability related topics within the HR organisation
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent education
- Several years' working experience in diversity management plus proven experience in the context of digitalization
- Ability to structure complex matters and strong analytical skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to set priorities, manage deadlines, and make data-driven decisions
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in international settings as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent moderation and presentation skills
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation.