Barilla Deutschland GmbH
HR Manager Central Europe
Founded in Parma in 1877 out of a shop that made bread and pasta, Barilla is today among the top Italian food groups: leader for pasta in the world, pasta sauces in continental Europe, bakery products in Italy, and the crisp bread business in Scandinavia. With a turnover of 3.2 Billion Euro and more than 8,100 employees, we are one of the most successful food-producers. The Barilla Group owns 29 productions sites (14 in Italy and 15 abroad) and exports to more than 100 countries worldwide. Barilla has one way of doing business: “Good for You, Good for the Planet.” Our corporate headquarters are located in Parma, Italy, and the Central European Office (DACH and Poland) is in Cologne, Germany.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager Central Europe at our office in Cologne.
As the Human Resources Manager Central Europe, reporting directly to the Senior Manager Human Resources Central Europe, you will ensure a constant and effective support to the assigned region including Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland. You will deal with issues related to HR management practices, implement policies and procedures developed by Corporate HR. You will ensure excellent job environment in terms of commitment, motivation and organizational model implementation and legal compliance.
- Implement all the programs and initiatives regarding recruiting, performance management & appraisal, welfare support provisions, training & development, talent management & career planning, labour costs management and staff allocation for the employees
- Manage local industrial relations, contractual regulation, employee relations and labour legislations
- Act as HRBP interface to internal clients
- Deploy at all sites group projects related to your scope of activity
- No direct leadership/management responsibility
- Your track record is associated to your capabilities and will be your most important assets to success in the position.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Ideally, you have 4-5 years’ experience in Human Resources as generalist/business partner and experience in Unions management and labour cost management
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office and ideally of SAP.
- You are fluent in both German and English, spoken and written.
- You are able to work with multiple stakeholders with a proactive approach
- Strong learning and agility attitude
The position will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager HR Central Europe. It is a very analytic and strategic role with projects on an international level and without direct leadership responsibility.
You are willing to travel approx. 20% of your time.
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Other classifications include, but are not limited to, family status, health status, multicultural differences, political ideas and sexual orientation.
läuft aus am