Head of HR & Recruiting (m/f)
Head of HR & Recruiting (m/f)social sweethearts GmbH
social sweethearts is the largest publisher of individualized, family-friendly content worldwide: With our content and projects, whether quizzes, videos or personality tests, we reach millions of users on a daily basis. Whether you are an active user, or you have just seen us on Facebook, we are sure you will be familiar with some of our products such as: nametests.com, testony.com and apost.com.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- Over 4 billion page impressions in a single month
- Over 250 million active users - 1 in every 8 Facebook users!
- Content translated in up to 40 different languages
We have many exciting projects and challenges in our HR division and are currently looking for a talent with fresh ideas and great experience to join the social sweethearts team. We are a rapidly expanding owner-operated digital start-up with an agile mindset and are therefore searching for an experienced agile leader in this field. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the founders of the business and help to further shape the HR and recruitment process, as well as the entire organization.
To empower our further growth we created the new position Head of HR & Recruiting (f/m) based in our office in Munich with the following responsibilities:
- Grow and manage a strong HR and Recruiting team which is spread over two sites (Munich and Cologne)
- Enable the team to help to further scale social sweethearts and master organisational challenges
- Take a driver's seat within our ongoing agile transformation: Drive agile change within the HR processes and also be a sparring partner to all stakeholders involved in this project
- Design and implementation of an authentic, strong employer brand to achieve more awareness and visibility and attract talent worldwide
- Introducing KPIs and OKRs to measure and optimize HR performance and recruiting activities
- Further optimization and design of the recruiting strategy and process
- Act as a consultant to the management and founders regarding organisational development and other HR-topics
- Developing and implementing new concepts in the field of Employee Development, Training, Performance and Talent Management as well as evaluating and designing adequate tools and instruments to establish standard procedures
- Assuring that all general HR admin processes are running smoothly
- Solid background (at least 5 years) and broad experiences in diverse HR fields: Talent Management, Employer Branding, Talent Acquisition and Retention, etc
- Experienced in leading a team as well as serving as a consultant and coach for executives and managers
- Experience in agile environments and awareness for challenges and mode of operation in a dynamic work environment (start-up and/or digital industry)
- Existing network and connections to candidates, third parties (e.g. recruiting agencies, networks, job fairs, etc.), universities and other institutions
- Being KPI driven as well as value driven - we believe the mix of both makes HR successful
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial attitude
- Very good English skills; German would be of advantage
- Friendly atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills
- A challenging task with plenty of room for independent and autonomous work
- Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand, including table football & PS4 and team events on a regular base
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management
- Our office language is English but overall we speak over 20 different languages
- The latest hardware provided; whether Mac, Windows or Linux
- Easily accessible offices close to downtown Munich
- A wonderful and growing company library
- Buddy, our office dog is always happy to see you!
Were we able to inspire you? Then return the favor!