HEAD OF EMPLOYER REPUTATION AND HR MARKETING (F/M)
HEAD OF EMPLOYER REPUTATION AND HR MARKETING (F/M)Deutsche Telekom AG
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
As Head of Employer Reputation and HR Marketing (f/m), you will be responsible for designing and implementing a solid and target group-specific employer brand architecture, including the employer value proposition. We offer you a position in a dynamic and agile team in an exciting corporate environment.
In particular, you will have the following tasks:
- Developing and advancing the employer branding and HR marketing strategy
- Designing HR products and HR product development activities that make Deutsche Telekom an attractive employer and a talent organization
- Assuming worldwide responsibility for HR marketing and employer branding activities: Social media, career websites, above-the-line and below-the-line measures for all target groups: Highschool and college/university students, graduales and professionals
- Implementing controlling measures worldwide and foster HR marketing activities, including developing measuring and key performance tools
- Shaping the supplier/service provider and agency portfolio worldwide, including global budget responsibility
- Assuming responsibility for the employer's global presence, including web presence (Telekom.com, T-Systems.com, T-Mobile.xyz, cosmote.gr, otegroup.com, etc.)
- ldentifying strategic action points and, based on these, developing measures, regulations and policies in your own area of responsibility to sustainably drive the Group's development
- Creating a high level of acceptance for your actions through active stakeholder management across functions and regions
- Managing selected projects for Group Development
- You can find further important information on the appllcation process and the relevant contacts at the end of the job description text by clicking on the ''Your chance" section.
You are primarily a passionate recruiter or a marketing professional and are eager to also bring that passion to the job for our customers and applicants. You are a committed employee of the Deutsche Telekom Group and are able to pass on that commitment to our applicants.
In addition to an academic education you have several years experience in the field of employer branding and HR marketing, ideally in the ICT environment. During this time you were able to build up an extensive network - also outside the company - of stakeholders and players in the international Iabor market. In particular, you are well connected in the recruitment and employer branding community.
In particular, you have the following skills:
- Visionary qualities in setting up the Employer Branding strategy and leadership. You have the latest knowledge of the various labor markets, which enables you to be visionary in leading Employer Branding into the future
- Global mindset - understanding opportunies for global synerges based on different labour market knowledge
- Strong customer focus – understanding of situation in entities, based on own experience or strong listening skills, empowerment of consultants
- Understanding HR Marketing operations
- Many years of leadership experience, especially with regard to virtual teams that can also be international
- Excellent knowledge of international recruitment markets and target group-related candidate sourcing
- Excellent communication skills and a solid command of English
- You have above-average project organization and management knowledge in steering and managing projects, which you have demonstrated successfully in international projects
- The ability to adequately evaluate risks, to make decisions, and to accept responsibility for your actions - which may be based on assumptions in case of uncertainty
- The ability to take cross-area and cross-functional input and demands on board, and actively integrate other people's perspectives into your work
- The ability to enforce decisions even in the face of opposition; constructive and objective resolution of conflicts and issues
- Leading by example in assuming responsibility and taking decisive action
- Building working and management relationships based on trust
- A good understanding of costs
- Intercultural skills as a result of assignment(s) abroad and/or international project work